- Protecting Phase-Neutral, Phase-Earth and Neutral-Earth
- Maximum voltage: 250 Volt
- Maximum peak voltage: 2500 Volt
- Maximum peak current: 4500 Ampere
- Maximum peak energy: 3×65 Joule
- Response time: <25 nanoseconds
- Maximum continuous current per socket: 10 Ampere
- Maximum total current: 10 Ampere
- Dimensions: 350(l) x 70(w) x 59.5(h) in mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
Mains Multiplier 5
Of 3x €149.67, 0% rente
- ‘Star-wired’ phase, neutral and earth for best performance
- Protects all five contacts by the Pulse Protector inside
- IEC C13 input connector gives the freedom to use preferred power cord
- Two HF filtered output sockets Working principle
The Mains Multiplier 5 is not a regular multiple socket, more a work of art made on a CNC machine that shapes this form out of one piece of synthetic material. Yes… synthetic! The results speak for themselves, optical as well as electrical.
The type of the five sockets is chosen because of the high contact pressure, which is obvious when putting in or pulling out a power plug. More contact pressure and an optimal contact surface do create a low resistance value which is very important for a good power distribution.
The wiring from phase, neutral and earth is connected by a star principle. Every output has its own wiring towards the input connector. Peaks in the current or interference signals that appear on the earth contacts of one socket will now have less effect on the other sockets.
Just behind the IEC input connector a Pulse Protector is integrated. This prevents peaks and pulses to reach your equipment. For more information, read about the Pulse Protector elsewhere on this site. Two outputs are fitted with internal high frequency filters which contribute to a natural sound and detailed image.