ETI Research Brio RCA (pair)
The ETI Research Brio RCA Connector features the same design as the Kryo RCA but with Rhodium plating instead of Silver.
Rhodium Plated 1100 Series Copper signal pin with Tellurium Copper return
Brass (Black Finish)
ETI Research is the originator of the star grounding design and has a lower mass than any of the copies on the market. The hollow design enables walls with a thickness of 0.6mm on the signal pin, giving you the capability to solder the wire at the very top, which eliminates the signal from going through as much mass as on other star grounding designs.
The Brio RCA Connector is made from Tellurium Copper and is Rhodium plated for both superior conductivity and long-lasting durability that will not tarnish even after years on plugging and unplugging the connector. The housing is made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection.
This combination of high-quality materials and Rhodium plating adds up to a superior RCA connector designed for use by manufacturers and consumers to enhance the range of audio cables on the market by allowing the signal to pass through with a minimum of alteration. The end result of ETI Research’s hard work and development is pure, unadulterated sound.
Innovations and reﬁnements of the ETI Research Brio RCA Connector include:
- The signal pin is made from 1100 Series Copper with an IACS rating of 102%;
- The return pin is made from Tellurium Copper not only for great conductivity but also to handle the pressure and abuse of connecting and disconnecting for years on end;
- Rhodium plating that will not tarnish and has long-lasting durability;
- Housings made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection; and
- ETI Research’s innovative star grounding design for the best possible audio signal transfer.
wordt geleverd als set (1x rood 1x wit)