- ‘Star-wired’ phase, neutral and earth for best performance
- Group I with two high current unfiltered contacts
- Group II with two individual filtered contacts for medium current loads
- Group III with four individual filtered contacts for low current loads or digital sources
- Unique Ground-Bridge selector for external ‘audio’ earth connection
- Clever indicator for proper mains connection
- Protects all eight contacts by the Pulse Protector inside
- IEC C20 input connector gives the freedom to use preferred power cord
Filtered Multiplier 8
Of 3x €933.00, 0% rente
The Filtered Multiplier 8 is not a regular multiple socket, more a work of art made on a CNC machine that shapes this form out of one piece of synthetic material. Yes… synthetic! The results speak for themselves, optical as well as electrical.
The type of the eight sockets is chosen because of the high contact pressure, which is obvious when putting in or pulling out a power plug. More contact pressure and an optimal contact surface do create a low resistance value which is very important for a good power distribution.
The wiring from phase, neutral and earth is connected by a star principle. Every output has its own wiring towards the input connector. Peaks in the current or interference signals that appear on the earth contacts of one socket will now have less effect on the other sockets. Group I
Group I has two unfiltered direct mains connections to facilitate the use of heavy power amplifiers and subwoofers. Group II
Group II contacts each have their own high frequency Common Mode filter, so in total two filters can be found in this group. Connected loads do not “see” each other and disturbances from the mains supply or disturbances induced by one of the loads will not have a negative effect on the overall audio performance. Group III
Group III has four outputs, all together connected to a heavy Differential Mode / Common Mode filter and finally a separate Common Mode filter for each output. The integrated DC blocker removes any DC offset from the mains voltage, preventing humming transformers in the load.
To group III you can connect sources like CD-players, turntables and D/A converters.